Discount Code – Quote AEDIP and save 10%
Doors are now opening for international investors to become more involved in Spain’s recovering real estate market. Recent movements, such as SAREB modifying its method of marketing and sale of real estate loans and properties – are making it easier for international firms to access Spain’s opportunities.
Information Management Network and Planner Exhibitions are proud to bring The Private Equity Fund Forum on Spanish Real Estateto Madrid this May 28-29. Bringing together local financial institutions, developers, workout and restructuring specialists, legal experts, regional and national government authorities as well as leading international investments funds, the forum will assess the means of accessing Spain’s exciting opportunities.
Participate in sessions such as ‘Becoming Familiar With Government Incentives Designed to Facilitate Investment in the Spanish Real Estate Sector‘ and find out from SAREB how the outsourcing of their contracts can open up new opportunities and what this means for the economy.
See all sessions, speakers and further conference information by downloading your copy of the brochure here.
A selection of confirmed speakers includes:
- David Allen, Managing Director – Private Investments, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
- Marta Gómez, Director of Investors Relations, SAREB
- Tavis Cannell, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- Riccardo Dallolio, Sector Head Alternatives and Special Situations, AXA Real Estate Investment Management
- Joan Kramer, Managing Director, Kennedy Wilson
- Aldolfo Favieres, Director, H.I.G Capital
- Andres Rubio, Partner, Apollo Management International
- Manuel Martin, Head of Property, Spain, TIAA Henderson Real Estate
- Wolfgang Speckhahn, Group Head of Strategy & Corporate Development, Group Executive Director, Patrizia Immobilien
- James Turner, Director, Balmain Asset Management
- Colin Wiel, Chief Investment Officer, Starwood Waypoint Residential Trust
Click here to access the brochure and discover the complete speaker line-up.
What are buyers expectations in Spanish Real Estate? What are the opportunities available by asset class/sector/geography? What vehicles can private equity real estate investors look to for exit strategies? …These questions and more will be answered at The Private Equity Fund Forum on Spanish Real Estate next month.
Download the brochure now to discover all the questions the forum seeks to answer, and which leading experts and key players will be sharing their advice and expertise.
We look forward to welcoming you to Madrid next month.
*We Offer 3 Easy Ways To Register*Use Discount Code AEDIP for 10% Savings!1) Register Online
2) Call: (US) 1-212-224-3428 or (UK) +44 (0) 207 779 8999
3) Email: Hotline@imn.org