COMPANY: JONES LANG LASALLE ESPAÑA, S.A.
We are in business to create and deliver real value for clients, shareholders and our own people in a complex world that is constantly changing.
Jones Lang LaSalle is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate services and investment management. Our more than 40,000 people in 1,000 locations in 70 countries serve the local, regional and global real estate needs of those clients, growing our company in the process. In response to changing client expectations and market conditions, we assemble teams of experts who deliver integrated services built on market insight and foresight, sound research and relevant market knowledge. We attract, develop and reward the best, and most diverse, people in our industry, challenging them to develop enduring client relationships built on quality service, collaboration and trust.
POSITION: PROJECT MANAGER
|Be part of the Project and Development Services department delivering European standards of quality, time and communication in the management of projects in African countries for corporate clients.
The job will require working in the following countries: Ghana or Kenya, for short to long length periods and the services provided will be the following: Project Management, Construction Management, Cost Management, Due Diligence and Retail Tenancy Management.
ROLE AND RESPONSABILITIES
– Management of the entire process of the project, from the initial stages (legal viability of the project, application of current regulations etc) to the end of construction in African countries.
– Technical viability analysis of properties according to Client´s specifications
– Manage clients´ relationship through every phase of the Project ensuring client satisfaction.
– Manage a team of local Architects and Engineers
– Reporting to the Client Manager, the Project Manager´s main role will be to develop the business line of Project Development and Client Services Management Department which is currently expanding in several African countries.
– Continuous contact with other areas of the company as well as the departments of Agency and Tenant Representation in order to develop new opportunities for instructions in other cities / countries.
– Maintain a strategic, global vision of project development and real estate business opportunities
– Ability to negotiate with industry professionals.
– Decision making and communications with the end Client and stakeholders: HIGH.
– Ability to detect problems early on and to proactively develop solutions (a hands on approach)
– Self-sufficiency and leadership
– Focus on the customer, results and fulfillment of objectives: Ensure that the projects are completed within time and budget and the quality expected from JLL.
– Committed and responsible
– Cross cultural awareness
– Full disposition on moving abroad to other countries.
– International background is a plus
||University degree, preferably in Architecture or Engineering.|
||– Proven experience in retail, hotel, offices and the industrial sector.
– Technical knowledge of construction and interior design
– Background in sustainability and cost reduction measures
– Experience in construction project cost control methods
– Knowledge of project program scheduling
– Knowledge and demonstrated involvement in marketing activities related to office fit-out projects.
– Experience in the real estate sector is a plus
||Office, MS Project, Measurement and budgeting programs and Autocad.|
||10 years of experience in construction project management5 years of experience in the real estate sector
5 years of experience in client management
5 years of experience in team management and supervision
Interested candidates should send CV to: email@example.com or by post to Paseo de la Castellana, 51, 5th floor, 28046 to the attention of the Human Resources department stating ref: PROJECT MANAGER.